If you were socialized as a woman, you were taught that you have to be SELFLESS.
You were told:
- Don’t be a diva (aka don’t ask for what you want and need)
- Don’t be a bitch (aka don’t you ever say no!)
- Be a good girl (abandon your own needs and put everyone else’s first)
THIS IS WHY WE HAVE:
- The wage gap
- The orgsm gap (women orgsm less on average than men in hetero relationships)
- Higher rates of burnout in women
And this might be why you haven’t yet hit your wildly delicious goal… because you’re giving A LOT of your time and thinking power to other people’s problems.
Do you want to find the partner of your dreams?
Or do you want to grow your creative business into something that financially sustains you?
Or you want to have more energy and get into better shape?
Here’s how you’re going to do it: You’re going to do something selfish every day for 6 months.
Now I know your brain is screaming: “that’ll never work, this is one of the bullshit woo woo manifestation pyramid schemes that takes all your money and leaves you with nothing.”
“I don’t need to be more selfish, I need to be more will power!”
But I’m calling bullshit.
First of all, as humans we have limited will power. You get a limited amount every day and if you try to achieve your goal by willpower alone, you’ll likely never get there.
And you’re already using some of your precious willpower to solve other people’s problems:
- your kids
- your boss
- your spouse
- your best friend
So you need to save some of that willpower for YOURSELF!!
- Thinking about how to help your sister get a job. Browsing online jobs and sending them to her.
- Compiling a list of affordable mental health services in her neighborhood for an acquaintance.
- Researching the best and cheapest lego options to give to your kids over the holidays (just buy the first one that’s in your budget, that’s good enough!)
Your will power is limited.
And the best way to get your time, your energy, your will power back is to do ONE THING THAT’S SELFISH EVERY DAY.
I know you’re thinking, but it’s not a big deal. It doesn’t take that much time. And my sister really needs my help.
Sometimes helping comes straight from the heart and feels amazing.
But other times it’s a way to feel like a “good person” in this patriarchal system. It’s a way to get validated. And it’s a little or a lot draining.
So here’s the patriarchy cheat code. Whenever I tell my clients who are socialized as women to DO ONE THING THAT’S SELFISH, they find ways to TRUE SELF CARE.
My clients have:
- Gone to Costco without kids
- Made time for a luxurious shower
- Bought premade dinners
- Canceled a coffee date on a day she felt exhausted
And then they’ve gone onto:
- Sign ideal clients seemingly out of nowhere
- Find a socially justice minded amazing sexy partner
- Hit her health goal more easily than expected
- Got her dream job that ended up paying $15K more money than she actually expected :)!
The wage gap shows us that on average, men get paid more. And part of the reason for that is because they don’t think it’s EVIL to ASK FOR WHAT THEY WANT.
So here’s the deal:
If you want to take big strides towards your delicious goal, by DESTROYING THE PATRIARCHAL BELIEFS IN YOUR BODY AND BRAIN, I can help.
I’m inviting you into this 6 months of selfishness program where you’ll achieve your goal by:
– TAKING ALL PEOPLE PLEASING ACTIVITIES OFF YOUR CALENDAR
– ADDING SELFISH ACTIVITIES TO YOUR LIFE
– HEALING UNHELPFUL PATRIARCHAL HABITS SOMATICALLY
– SET LOVING BOUNDARIES WITH YOUR INNER CRITIC
– USING ALL THAT FREED UP TIME AND ENERGY TO WORK TOWARDS YOUR GOAL THE FUN WAY
You can have more fun, have more energy and take big beautiful strides towards this delicious goal. And destroy patriarchal neural pathways and cause the ripple effect of being someone socialized as a woman
There’s a 50% scholarship available if finances are a barrier to you attending the program.
The application is short and simple and no financial documents etc are required.
Have questions? Email me at email@example.com and I’ll answer get them answered!!!
Ready to hit your delicious goal in a way that actually feels MORE EASEFUL?