I work with big hearted people who want to make a positive impact in the world. The only problem is:
-Your career isn’t working
-You wake up some days and don’t want to get out of bed
Career Coaching in the Forest teaches you how to make small shifts that will free up tons of energy for the things you really love. You’ll build a life where you wake up to feeling a sense of purpose and easily pay the bills. I teach you how to approach making a career change in a way that is fun, easy and gets results!
– Feel trapped or drained by your current work situation?
– Feel limited by money?
– Feel like you don’t have time or energy for yourself?
Have you already tried to be happy despite your situation? Have you tried exercising more or applied for other jobs but nothing seems to work out?
Imagine you could wake up every morning and go to a job that you loved and allowed you to:
– Feel confident in yourself
– Easily pay the bills
– Have time for yourself, friends, your partner
– AND know you’re respected and making an impact at work
That’s exactly what the Career Coaching in the Forest was created to do: to take you from a situation where you feel drained and trapped to a job where you feel confident and have enough money to buy not only what you need but what you want. This month long program includes:
– Weekly coaching sessions walking in the park (don’t worry we can do this over the phone!) where we dig into your specific situation and figure out how to get you a career you love
– Weekly homework so your situation starts to improve right from week one
– Unlimited email access so you’re getting the most out of our month together and all your questions are answered quickly
– Editing support so your cover letters will blow a potential employer out of the water
– Connections to my network when it’s a good fit… hellooo new job ;)!
– A six month custom action plan so you know exactly what to do after our month together
– AND an additional two follow up sessions at 3 and 6 months so that you get the support you need to implement your action plan
Unlike other career coaching programs, this one happens outside!
Studies show that walking outside increases creativity, improves concentration and relieves stress. All of this makes our sessions more effective than if you were sitting at your computer. There are even studies that show possible anti-cancer impacts which is just a positive side-benefit ;)!
And don’t worry – we can do it over the phone so you’ll be walking in a park near you or sitting in your backyard and I’ll be walking in the woods near me!
“Bryn Bamber has been such a valuable resource throughout my job hunt. She helped me dream big about where I want my career path to go, and made me realize that these ideals were attainable. Within the logistics of job hunting, she’s been a powerful support every step of the way, from editing my cover letter and resume, to helping me negotiate a wage that I feel that I deserve. Joining the Career Coaching in the Forest program would be such an advantage to anyone who wants to redesign their career and enhance their life.”
-Renee Pascale, Women’s Shelter Counsellor
“Coaching with Bryn was great. In our first session, she started off by relating the broader life coaching approach to my specific situation, and then we worked through what is happening for me with Bryn giving direct yet gentle assessments and advice. There were many aspects that resonated. In particular I learned more about being aware how what I feel physically offers direction on the action I need to take; clarified the aspects of my work I love and the aspects I don’t and what to do about it; and, I became aware of a singular focus to guide my work over the coming months. Incredible value for the service received!”
-Megan McKenna, PhD Candidate
Investment: $500, but 50% until October 17th, 2017 at midnight!!!!
Ready to get a great deal and take the leap?
Questions you need answered?
I’m happy to jump on the phone or onto email to answer any questions you might have. Call or text me at 437-344-0345.
Or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org :)!