Typically I work with clients that are creative, sensitive and spiritual but this Bereavement Group and open to those who live in Canada and have lost someone to COVID and is free. In this group you’ll learn about:
- The goal of grief work
- Common myths about grief
- The language of loss
- Signs and Symptoms of Grief
- Grief as a Journey
And you’ll have the opportunity to connect with others who are also navigating the loss of a loved one.
All sessions will take place online on Wednesdays 4:00 – 5:30 pm EST (7:00 – 8:30 pm PST).
My formal training includes:
- Core Energetics Training (will graduate June 2020)
- Upledger CranialSacral Therapy 1
- Kundalini & Dreams Teacher Training
- Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
And I want you to receive the best possible support for you so feel free to email me with any questions you might have or to sign up at firstname.lastname@example.org