Mermaiding, wearing a mermaid tale and swimming, has exploded in popularity recently. And last week I had the opportunity to chat with Abby Oliver, mermaid and leader in the Indigo Child community. One of the questions I was most curious about was how do mermaids make money?
- Birthday parties and other events (although Abby doesn’t do them because she’s an introvert)
- Film and photography – Abby is paid modelling day rates
- Teaching people how to mermaid, mermaid schools
- Writing and consulting about mermaids – she’s done a lot of research so is hired to help people create their content
- Creating mermaid tails and other products (she’s looked into this but decided not to got that direction)
And she has other ways she makes money as well and we go into all the juicy details in the full interview! I had so much chatting with Abby about how she discovered her love for mermaiding, what the heck is an Indigo Child? and how to create a prosperous life outside of the 9 – 5 model. I think you’ll love it too. Watch it here!
-feel like at the end of the day you have nothing left to give
-feel more sensitive than usual to the little things that come up
-feel like you’ve taken on too much and aren’t certain if it’s all really aligned with your purpose
IMAGINE YOU COULD:
-have more time for yourself and the people you love
-and feel like you could take on anything
Then I’ve designed this FREE guide exactly for you:
Reduce Stress and Get an Hour of Your Day Back is a checklist with 3 simple steps that will help you overcoming perfectionism TODAY.
You deserve more time and energy. Want the free checklist?
Career Burnout Coach
The Courage Compass