If you were considering working with me, I want you to make the best decision possible for yourself.
So here are some reasons that you SHOULDN’T hire:
- I require a weekly commitment for 6 months. I’m passionate about my clients getting life-changing results and the best way to do that is to work together for at least 6 months, weekly. If you’re looking for something less intense, you shouldn’t hire me.
- I’m deeply spiritual and love all things woo. If that’s not your jam, you probably shouldn’t hire me.
- Working deeply on yourself has moments of intense discomfort. If you’re in a period of your life where you want to stay away from discomfort, you probably shouldn’t hire me.
- Your life including romantic relationships, friendships, careers all can shift from our work together. If you want things to stay as they are, you probably shouldn’t hire me.
- I’m an intensely passionate person. That freaks some people out. If that’s you, you probably shouldn’t hire me.
- At times, I’ll push you. In our sessions, you ALWAYS ALWAYS have the right to decline but I’ll invite you into exercises that’ll feel challenging or uncomfortable. Other times I’ll be incredibly gentle, depending on what my intuition is telling me is needed. But if you never want to be pushed, you shouldn’t hire me.
Now if you’ve read all this and are still curious about us working together I have a couple of options for you.
First option is a free one hour consultation where you’ll get to know me better, you can share the dream or sacred goal you’re working towards and tune into your intuition to see if I’m the right person to help you. Book this here.
Second option is, if you have a quick question about working together is to hit reply and I’ll make sure to get your question answered.
Take the best possible care,