TORONTO FOLKS – Richard and I are running a weekly process group on Conflict starting January 6th. For more details scroll to the bottom of the page.
You did it. You made it through the darkest day of the year and are likely in the midst of holiday ups and downs.
It’s such a powerful time to set your intentions so you can have more happiness and wealth in the new year. So I wanted to share my free intention setting process with you.
Here are the steps. Write in your journal:
1) Look back at the past year. What have you learned in 2019? What were the mistakes that you can learn from? What were your biggest accomplishments?
2) Look to the year ahead. What is your focus for your business in 2020? If you could only achieve one thing what would it be? And what kind of energy do you want to put into for 2020? Maybe it’s peace. Maybe it’s determination. Maybe it’s a joyful action. What you put in is what you’ll experience and also what your customers or clients will feel.
3) Where do you self sabotage? Now, this isn’t a fun question but take a moment to feel into it and write about it. This can help prevent any upcoming pitfalls.
4) Final Step: Put your 2020 accomplishment and your energy (peace, determination, love, etc) somewhere you can see it EVERY DAY.
Maybe it’s a post-it on your bathroom mirror or on your laptop. Maybe you put it as the home screen of your phone. Maybe you do a vision board or a piece of artwork that represents it. Put it somewhere you can see it every day.
And voila! You’ve successfully set your intentions that will make 2020 a happier, healthier and wealthier year for you and your biz. Sending you all the good energy 2020!!
If you can I really want to encourage you to carve out even 20 minutes to reflect on the accomplishments of this past year and set your intentions for the year ahead.
Do you need some support with this?
The countdown to 2020 has started and Dec 31st is the LAST DAY to book a 2020 Visioning Session with me for only $50.
It’s time to create a vision for the next 10 years of your life and your business. It’s time to dream big. 2020 is going to be AMAZING and creating a vision will lead to you being even happier and even wealthier. ONLY 3 SESSIONS LEFT.
Registration deadline is Dec 31st MIDNIGHT. Sessions must be used by Jan 31st, 2020.
To register, email me at email@example.com.
ANXIETY RELIEF SESSIONS
Are you exhausted? Does it feel like you’ve been to 75-holiday events and we haven’t even celebrated new years yet? Do you need some support?
Dec 31st is the LAST DAY to purchase a $50 anxiety relief session. I know the holidays can put a strain on whether you’re with family or far from your family and so I wanted to offer support.
Sessions must be purchased before Dec 31st at midnight and must be used by Jan 31st, 2020.
Questions or to register email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONFLICT PROCESS GROUP
The talented Richard Kwan and I are running another 4 session process group starting January 6th at Sterling!
– Explore how conflict impacted you as a child
– Release tension from stress or suppressed anger
– Overcome your fear of rejection
– Take small risks to explore conflict
There is wisdom in your anger. Sometimes a boundary has been violated and it’s important for you to say no. Other times it’s a clue about something that happened in your past and still needs healing.
Healthy conflict is a part of building deep and intimate relationships. When you’re able to engage conflict in healthy ways, you can then bring all of yourself into the relationship and learn from the mistakes and grow from them.
Time: Mon 7-9:30pm
Dates: Jan 6, 13, 20, Feb 3
Location: 151 Sterling Rd, Studio 4
Cost: $200 + HST ($226) for 4 sessions
Commitment: Minimum 3 session
Max: 8 people
Register: e-transfer $226 to email@example.com to register
Deadline: Dec 31, 2019
New participants require a 15 min phone interview to be registered. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may benefit from this workshop.
If you have any questions about the group please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll make sure to get all of your questions answered.
Okay. Keep resting, relaxing, holidaying and self-care-ing!