I’m in a high ticket business mastermind with some of the most BADASS AMAZING women & non-binary folks.
They’re kicking ass, most making from $100K – $700k/year.
And do you know what they struggle with the most in the mastermind?
- It’s not being courageous and asking for the sale
- It’s not “money blocks”
- It’s not productivity
- Or procrastination
The thing that BRINGS THEM TO THEIR KNEES is when our coach tells them to rest.
To not focus on producing.
To allow for their grief or allow for the dark night of the soul or to allow for their body to heal.
And each one of us FIGHT TOOTH AND NAIL AGAINST THAT SUGGESTION.
If you were socialized as a woman, you were taught to NEVER REST.
Rest Shame is hidden in these patriarchy approved statements:
- My house looks like crap
- But who would pick up my kid from school?
- I don’t want to eat like crap
- I don’t want my friend to think our friendship isn’t important
- My eyebrows are a mess
- I should be in better shape
- But I couldn’t call in sick 4 DAYS IN A ROW (even though I’m still sick or need mental health space)
In all these ways, you’re secretly shaming yourself for resting.
Now detoxing patriarchy feels like detoxing heroin. So when you start to rest more, you’re going to feel SHAME and maybe anxiety and maybe sweaty.
You think resting should feel great.
But the intergenerational trauma of your grandmother and great grandmother LITERALLY having to earn their keep. People pleasing used to be LIFE and DEATH for folks socialized as women. So your nervous system will think it still is.
And that’s why I’ve created the FREE 30 Days of Selfishness Challenge to burn down these patriarchal neural pathways.
And after 30 days and the support of other amazing humans, it’s going to be way easier.
AND you’re going to have WAY MORE ENERGY for the things you ACTUALLY want like:
- Finding a hot and social justice minded partner(s)
- Building financial security and ease
- Feeling at peace in your body
- Starting that podcasts you’ve been dreaming about for 2 years
Open to all genders.